- ✅Sharp, durable, and non-stick blade
- ✅Comfortable non-slip handle
- ✅Premium corrosion-resistant steel
- EXTRAORDINARY DURABILITY - This trowel stands out from the rest due to uncommon durability - the blade is made out of polished, premium steel which is attached to the handle by forging.
- ANTI-ADHESIVE PROPERTIES - Polished steel shows great anti-adhesive properties while this trowel is resistant to the aggressive chemical environment.
- EXCEPTIONAL COMFORT OF USE - We designed these trowels by taking special care of the ergonomics of a grip. Top-quality materials will make sure the long life of these trowels with a new comfortable grip.
- SUITABLE FOR MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS - Trowels are unreplaceable in the application of plaster in hard-to-reach areas. This trowel is a small bladed tool used to move, apply, and smooth small amounts of masonry or adhesive material.
The Notched Trowel is 280mm*120mm with an 8mm*8mm square notch.
|Blade Material||Polished & Premium Steel|
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed in the picture.