Why bother measuring and estimating angles with a hand gauge when you can use this digital tool to provide quick; precise angles readings with your table saw or any other woodworking machine? This miniature tool provides digital readings from zero to 180 degrees to within 0.1 degrees accuracy.
This combines all the best features of this style inclinometer into one easy-to-use, multi-use tool. Quickly and precisely check your angles on all your tools such as saw blades, jointer fences, sharpening planes, drill presses, band saw tables, chop saws, miter saws, disc sanders, shapers, and sliding T-bevel.
- STRONG MAGNETIC BASE: Built-in magnet in the bottom surface, which is convenient to be attached to the object measuring workpiece, firmly attaches to saw tables, fences, blades, and other metallic surfaces, reversible display inverts when the gauge is upside down.
- ACCURATE: Inclinometer for providing a quick and accurate measurement
- EASY TO READ: Designed with LCD display, giving you a clear view of the measuring value
- DUAL FUNCTIONALITY: Ultra light aluminum alloy shell has great durability
- EASY TO CARRY: Mini and lightweight, can be fastened to your belt for easy carry, convenient to co-work with other measuring tools and enlarge measuring range.
- Relative/absolute measurement interchange at any position
- Data hold and slope function
- Used for angle measurement in automotive, woodwork, building, drilling, machinery, etc.
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Electrical Source: 1 x AAA batteries (not included)
- Measuring Range: 4 x 90 degrees
- Working Temperature: 0-40 degree Celcius
- Accuracy: ±0.2°
- Resolution: 0.1°
- Weight: 110 g
- 1 x Electronic Digital Display Inclinometer
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed on the picture.